Bison Filet Migon with Butter Beans, Radishes & Mustard Dressing
Sliced bison Filet Mignon topped with an inventive mix of hearty vegetables and freshly-spiced mustard dressing.
- Prep Time:
- 25 Minutes
- Cook Time:
- 7 Minutes
- 2 bison filet mignon steaks
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can butter beans, drained and rinsed in cold water
- 2 cups blanched green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs: tarragon, basil, thyme & parsley
- Combine the first 5 ingredients, and toss well to coat.
- Place filet mignons in a cast iron skillet, and sear over high heat; 3 minutes on the first side, and 4 minutes on the second side. Remove from heat, and set aside to keep warm.
- To make the dressing, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, and olive oil in a bowl, and whisk well to combine.
- Slice the filet mignon into 1/4 inch strips, and garnish with radishes and green beans. Drizzle with dressing to taste, and sprinkle with chopped herbs for color and flavor.